Monday, October 22, 2007

Hej! i ich möchte nach Hause gehen...

arrrrggghhhhh! after a month plus struggled to settle down, at last after a lot of concessions, i managed to pull my hair down. eventhough i could not settle for the better, i will just have this house to live in. just make the best out of it. now i can concertrate to my work which, has been neglected for quite sometimes. i hate this situation but i always prepare myself for the worst...and the support from my penthouse buddy brought a little sunshine to me...hehehehehee...cheers! mate...wünschen Sie Ihnen das ganzes beste!



then, i have to wait for a week or two for Virgin to install my broadband connection and TV...for the time being, coutersy internet from my neighbour at 6...cheers! need sometimes to update from my last summer trip to dublin breakaway...will update one at the time....

2 comments:

Josh said...

Update please. Lama dah tunggu.

[danial][ma] said...

yup! i will update soon but still have to wait the internet connection to be connected...have to wait until monday, 29 for the Virgin's engineer to come to my place to do the connection...till then i have to wait...

Snow Effect