Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heartburn & Earthquake

Last night i could not sleep because this was the first time in 2008 i have got a heartburn...so painful and i thought it would subside after a few hours, and around 0120hours i could not stand it anymore and took my medication...just i laid on my bed, suddenly i felt my bed and my room moved...whoooaaahhhh...first thing across my mind that i was experiencing an earthquake...it was only a few second but very weird movement, and i took my glasses and looked outside and since there was no aftershock and i can see the strong wind outside, i just went back to sleep with the pain...but definitely i felt the earthquake...i used to experience this while i was living in Japan...so all the time i have my torch by my bedside over here too just like in Japan...yeaaahhhhh! what i guessed was true, and this morning there was news on earthquake hit England at 5 points something on Ritcher scale...so my torch will be by my bedside forever...so my yellow torch will standby all the time...

8 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

pergh, i x der experience with earthquake - tatau mcmana rasa - baru2 sampai sini ada news ttg earthquake di Chch.. Danial, u take care.. :-)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! [nbc]...thank GOD nothing bad happened...it was the strongest quake in 25 years...hope there's no aftershock in a few days...NZ is on the pacific fire ring...so maybe one day you will experience one...so keep a torch by your bedside...just in case the power failure after the quake...

Josh said...

Why always burn your heart leh?? Take care ya.

[danial][ma] said...

hej! [josh]...dunno why...maybe i was starving... :)

lad said...

thank god I was sleeping when earthquake struck.

[danial][ma] said...

hej! [shahneel]...hhhhmmm...thank GOD that we were safe and sound...but i think you never experienced an earthquake before...

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Danial... ada earthquake ker?? Abg Bear kalau ada gempa bumi pun memang tido mati... yg tsunami dulu tu mmg Malaysia pun gegar siap lampu kat umah jatuh lagi tapi besok pagi dah aman barulah sedar ada gempa bumi.... serius tu kan tido mati

[danial][ma] said...

hej! [abg.bear]...yeah! the strongest earthquake in 25 years...if not the heartburn, i wouldn't realize too...happy voting to you and shah...and all...

Snow Effect