Thursday, January 01, 2009

Sexy? Am I?

Another tag from Hidney and here are some sexy pics of mine...yeah i feel sexy just snapping that pics...i feeeeeeel gooood...hhhhmmmmmm....hehehehe...




Snap or post 3 pictures of yourself, that you think is sexy.
I GAVE EIGHT SEXY POSES HERE...HEHEHEHEH...
It doesn't have to be revealing or showing lots of skin... 
SORRY SO MUCH SKIN REVEALED...
Explain why you think each picture is sexy...
WELL, I ALWAYS FEEL SEXY...HHHMMMM...
Tag 5 more friends!
NO, I WON'T TAG OTHERS BECAUSE 
I JUST WANT TO FEEL SEXY ALONE...HAHAHAHA...
Happy Sexy-ing!!!

...


8 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Cooooool! I love these kinds of pop art shots.

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

Danial,

Belated Happy Birthday (it's already Jan 2nd here in Malaysia)!!!

Happy New Year to you too. don't be sad...i'm still around, somewhere.

here's a hint. besides this blog, which social networking site could you find me at?

the address is there...if you know where to look.

good luck!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Naz...;-)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! zeyn...gotcha! well, great thanks for the wishes...;-)

Inah said...

waah..danial sexy :)

great shots, great art :)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! inah...yeah, am too sexy to myself...;-)

MOLY said...

happy new year danial !!!
:D

[danial][ma] said...

hej! lily...happy new year to you too...;-)

Snow Effect