Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Randomizer, randomizer, randomizer...

Hehehehehehe, it just sounds like 'womanizer' hahahaha...well, this is a first tag of the new spring season,  from Azizi...so let's see how my computer randomizes my so called random things about myself...How it works: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself...additional condition: you can write 25 or more if you like, but if you could not find 25, just write at least 10...HAPPY SPRING! Here the list...NO.145 Every bathroom (3 baths only...pheewww) in my house must have the same toiletries...so i can take my bath at any bathroom i like...hehehehe...NO.99 Colour coded cloth hangers for hanging my laundry...NO.27 Love to buy books but lazy to read...NO.13 hahahaha i love no.13! no reason...NO.67 Milk and me is not a good combination...NO.1511 I'm a shy type, and i don't talk much...heheheehee...NO.20.6 Wish to live in a small village with my own small organic farm...so i can eat healthy...NO.777 I'm a wabi-sabi... NO.4 Minimalist  NO.35 This is my house no...oooopppppsss...i just set 10 for the randomizer...sorry azizi blame to my computer dude! ...and so i randomized a list of other bloggers to do it too...hahahaha...revenge session (not in random order/no.)... 13. Tim...21. Siew Ping ...09. Feng Liu...35. Leka...75. Sam...04. Tariq...88. Reuben...137. Azizi (oooppppss...hahahaha...don't blame me, blame the randomizer!)...03. Ozcan...1127. Ferrya...05. Marcio...451 Faris...17. Xenia...Happy Tagging everybody!




8 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

Hi Danial,

hahahhahahhaa, i like ur machine, very smart he is..

*can i borrow ur algorithm..?

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Pinky...yeah, very clever one...hehehehe...that algorithm only for UNIX machine...;-)

Josh said...

Hahahahahaha..... Kalo tak baca betul-betul entry ni, sure pening dengan nombor-nombor tu.

Erm... it sound more like condomizer... not womenizer.... AIYOOOOOO!

mazddaud said...

same toiletries for 3 bathroom...you just sound a perfectionist to me....;-)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Josh...randomizer, womanizer, condomizer...hahahaha...whatever la...;-)

[danial][ma] said...

hej! mazddaud...just to make thing easy..;-)

azizi said...

ha ha ha .....
sounds great.
but, arghhhhhh ;-)
..heh..heh...hehh

[danial][ma] said...

hej! azizi...hehehehehe...;-)

Snow Effect